Friday, December 16, 2011

Just Punchlines

  • "Now all we need is a really big mango!"
  • A bagel wearing a sombrero.
  • "I'm sorry, I thought this was a two-person horse costume."
  • Just one, to turn off the lights.
  • A dolphin, a lawyer, and a ham sandwich.
  • "Sorry lady, I don't do windows."
  • You give him a hot glue gun and a copy of Vogue magazine.
  • "So if you're the accountant, where's the gastroenterologist?"
  • A chocolate croissant.
  • Then the baker says: "But I thought you wanted a really big panini!"
  • Bed, bath, and beyond.
  • Tragically, the ticket-taker's body was never found.
  • "No thanks, I've already had breakfast."
  • So then the goat says: "Meow".
  • "I already know the monk and the astronaut, but who the hell are you?"
  • Just add water.
  • The food is so-so, but the ambience is to die for.
  • "That's not chicken!"
  • "Please stop pooping on my iguana."
  • "Lady, I don't know what you're talking about.  I just came by to do the windows!"

No comments:

Post a Comment